The blog formerly about a daily dose of mostly Minnesota sports rants and raves with a sprinkling of general sports commentary and a pinch of jaded-malaise regarding the world around us

October 11, 2010

Moving on: Vikes v. Jets

So, ho hum weekend in Minny sports. Ignoring all things Twins (I put away my TC hat, break that out next October AFTER the first round of the playoffs if we go) and focusing on all things Purple. Who doesn't love a circus? Except for the animals, of course. This Favre sexting thing is just great fodder for the game (coincidence with NYC media breaking this thing? I kinda agree with Chilly on that one.) Great match-up tonight, I kinda wish we just take them behind the woodshed and beat them silly so I'll go with that, of course remember what Burgess Meredith had to say about 'wishing' (click here)

1 Comments:

Blogger BG said...

As MCA and I concluded in a recent phone conversation. We MUST go 2-2 vs. the Jets, Packers, Pats and Cowboys over the next 4 weeks. Packers are beat up and the Cowboys are reeling, so wouldn't it be nice to sneak out 3-1?!? That starts tonight. It's one of those games that I see either: a) Vikes getting blown out, a la Arizona last year, or b) Vikes win by 7-10 points, courtesy of a couple Sanchez turnovers.

I think this team feeds off the media circus...see Dallas playoff game last year. Everyone will be geeked with the return of Moss, but I think AP will have a big night. The key to the game will be protecting Favre. If he's on his back, we're done...

October 11, 2010 at 3:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home