The blog formerly about a daily dose of mostly Minnesota sports rants and raves with a sprinkling of general sports commentary and a pinch of jaded-malaise regarding the world around us

October 7, 2010

Randy Randy Randy ! ! !

Because the other team we root for is too depressing right now (funny, how these squads tend to take turns tearing our hearts out) I thought I would just post a couple links for 84.

Vikes home page


Randy's Top Ten Plays (BG, I remember watching #2 with you and going home so giddy I couldn't sleep)

I like him


Moss and Favre

1 Comments:

Blogger BG said...

Yeah...that Monday night game against the fudge-packers in 1998 was maybe the best Monday night experience of my life. Check that...it definitely was. We were at the Tee Mee Teep, we had all just started hanging out, and we went home happy. I watched sports center like 3 times that night.

BTW - isn't it funny how Schlereth, Bruschi and all the other d-bags on ESPN were dancing on the Vikings' grave two weeks ago, and now they are saying we have a shot at the Super Bowl? As MCA and I discussed, Vikes need to go 2-2 against the Jets, Packers, Patriots and Cowboys over the next 4 weeks. If they can do that, the schedule eases up considerably and we should be in good position for a playoff berth.

October 8, 2010 at 11:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home