The blog formerly about a daily dose of mostly Minnesota sports rants and raves with a sprinkling of general sports commentary and a pinch of jaded-malaise regarding the world around us

April 16, 2008

Who you gonna call?

That's right, Ghostbusters. As I speak the Ghostbusters car (hearse thingy) Ecto-1 from the movie is sitting outside my window at the main enterance to the Death Star. It was driven here (well, unloaded off a truck) by Dr. Egon Spengler, Dr. Raymond "Ray" Stantz, Dr. Peter Venkman and Winston Zeddmore (although I think the Zeddmore I just saw is white an bears no resemblence to Ernie Hudson. I did not see Slimer.

Not sure if there is a ghost in the building they have been called to catch or this is a markeing "fun" thing for the troops. Including the Ghostbusters, I have now seen the Maytage man, Jason Bartlett, Jason Tyner, Heath Miller, and a Timberwolf that I can't remember right now.

Will keep you posted on developments of any ghost chasing, anyon gets slimed, and if they discharge their proton-packs.

3 Comments:

Blogger MCA said...

Please tell me that you had to look up the character names. Venkman's the only one that I could have come up with without imdb aiding me.

April 16, 2008 at 4:30 PM

 
Blogger Jan said...

Yes, I used Wikipedia, the world's largest encyclopedia

April 16, 2008 at 5:04 PM

 
Blogger RedTigerShark said...

Did you crunch numbers that much harder, faster and more accurate after this corporate event? If you want to feel free to wear a hawaiian shirt and jeans on Friday.

April 16, 2008 at 9:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home