The blog formerly about a daily dose of mostly Minnesota sports rants and raves with a sprinkling of general sports commentary and a pinch of jaded-malaise regarding the world around us

March 6, 2012

The NFL Bounty Fallout


I can't even get into the discussion of this as I read a headline from Peter King of "What could have been if Saints got called for Favre hit" that made me immediately sad. On my printer is still tapped the 2009 schedule where I tracked "W's" and "L's". It's forever a heartbreaker for me, I can't go back and even look, I have perspective now but will never be able to understand what happened.

1 Comments:

Blogger MCA said...

I saw the headlines on this in the paper last Saturday, and I IMMEDIATELY thought of our last NFC Championship game and wondered if anyone in the press would fit the pieces together. Then I thought of Jan, and since then I've been wondering if this post would ever come up. Sorry, man. I hope they look into that specific game, but know that it can't change the outcome. How perfectly Viking-like would it be for there to surface some direct evidence that there was a bounty out on Favre for that game? Cursed, I tell you. Cursed.

March 7, 2012 at 11:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home