The blog formerly about a daily dose of mostly Minnesota sports rants and raves with a sprinkling of general sports commentary and a pinch of jaded-malaise regarding the world around us

September 16, 2011

Friday Motivation

You guys have it real easy. I never had it like this where I grew up.  But I send my kids here. Because the  fact is, whether you deserve it or  not; you go to one of the best schools in this country.  Rushmore. You lucked out.  Now for some of you it doesn't matter  You were born rich and you're going to  stay rich. But here's my advice to the  rest of you: take dead aim on the rich  boys. Get them in the cross-hairs. And  take them down.
Best chapel speech ever.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

RTS - Love it. I was just doing some research on a post and I checked-in and saw this. How great is "Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone, don't let them forget it."

September 16, 2011 at 12:46 PM

 
Blogger RedTigerShark said...

Was that part in the movie? The first reference I found had that part. I had a font problem, had to find another reference and found what looked like the script excerpt (stage directions and the like) and it did not. Personally, I like it.

I think we saw Rushmore together. You did not put out which is why we never went out again. Just so you know.

September 16, 2011 at 1:40 PM

 
Blogger RedTigerShark said...

Ok call me slow, I now see you added the movie clip and it is there.

Still if you had no plans of taking things further you should not have let me pick up your ticket.

September 16, 2011 at 1:44 PM

 
Blogger Jan said...

True but after we saw Big Lebowski together and I bought your ticket, drink, popcorn AND milk duds all I seem to remember at the end of the night was a cab door slamming in my face as you went home to your now wife/mother of your child. Quid pro quo.

September 17, 2011 at 11:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home