The blog formerly about a daily dose of mostly Minnesota sports rants and raves with a sprinkling of general sports commentary and a pinch of jaded-malaise regarding the world around us

November 15, 2009

Gopher Hoops - Here we go

For once in my life I 100% with Patrick Reusse. I guess that's not totally true, as a child he was one of the few examples of what a sportswriter was "suppose" to be so I thought he was usually right. Now, I find him to be a overstuffed blowhard more often than not. I guess I still read him so that says something about my actual aversion to him which is more than I can say for Sid (btw, ever notice how Sid looks like Sam the Eagle.)

Anyway, here is what Reusse has to say about the whole Royce White debacle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home