The blog formerly about a daily dose of mostly Minnesota sports rants and raves with a sprinkling of general sports commentary and a pinch of jaded-malaise regarding the world around us

June 23, 2008

Udeze update

From fanball.com

Udeze will surgery next month The NewsKenechi Udeze will undergo a bone marrow transplant in early July, according to the Star Tribune. Udeze is battling an acute form of leukemia, and said, "Right now I'm doing pretty good. I'm actually getting tired of people asking me how I'm doing because I know I'm going to be all right, and I want everybody to start thinking the same way." Our ViewHe will undergo the procedure with his older brother, Thomas Barnes, who is a 100 percent match. He will not play in 2008, but hopes to resume his career.

1 Comments:

Blogger BG said...

Here's to a full recovery for Udeze.

BTW, is Dr. Z on crack? Did he really just pick us to win the Super Bowl? Did he not see us play a down last year? Yes, we should be improved, but I cringe at the thought of playing Indy or New England right now...yikes. I must admit, however, that I am pretty pumped about our Defense for the first time since Joey Browner and Scott Studwell were roaming sidelines.

June 24, 2008 at 5:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home