The blog formerly about a daily dose of mostly Minnesota sports rants and raves with a sprinkling of general sports commentary and a pinch of jaded-malaise regarding the world around us

January 16, 2008

Randy being Randy


I don't really care if this is true or not (news item that Moss hit a woman; here is the video of him talking to reporters) but wasn't it a matter of time for him to do something that shows his true colors? What a talent and what a total d-bag. I liked how in the article he says "I didn't hit no woman, I've never hit a woman" - well, that's not really true since he hit that traffic cop who was a woman with his Lexus. Also, if you watch the clip of him talking to reporters, they all giggle and laugh as he is talking about this like a bunch of sychophants even though he is trying to be serious. I understand why Jesse 'the Mind' use to call them jackals.
He is reason #1 why I don't want the Pats to win the Superbowl. Can't think of someone less deserving (well, T.O. comes to mind.) What a f'er.

1 Comments:

Blogger BG said...

Randy, despite all the acrobatics and great games he provided us for a few years, is a complete front-running, heartless bastard. I love how everyone in New England loves him (the players are all saying he's a model teammate and a "leader"...hmmmm). As they say, you don't learn anything about a person's character during good times, and I'd say 16-0 definitely classifies as good.

Check out this link for a reminder of better times for the Vikes...I remember it vividly.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/si_online/covers/issues/1988/0118.html

January 16, 2008 at 7:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home