The blog formerly about a daily dose of mostly Minnesota sports rants and raves with a sprinkling of general sports commentary and a pinch of jaded-malaise regarding the world around us

February 25, 2011

See...it gets bad here too. Every 35 years.


Dudes,

Since the Midwesterners and East coasters have been getting punished this year, I figured you'd get a kick out of this photo (it's one of my buddies skiing down Mt. Diablo, which is about 30 minutes East of the city). The mountains in the surrounding suburbs got a pretty good dusting last weekend, and they're saying we might actually see snowflakes at sea level in SF this weekend. I'll believe it when I see it. Needless to say, people are pretty fired up and rooting for it. Alas, instead of heading to Tahoe, I'll be watching Charlotte and getting ready to host another couple for dinner on Saturday. Party!










3 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Funny, I was actually writing a post about how it was 5 degrees here today.

February 25, 2011 at 2:57 PM

 
Blogger BG said...

Yuck...confidence is not high in Mpls right now. I'm preparing a post about how the past 5 months have been, quite possibly, the worst in the relatively brief history of my sport fandom. I can't identify a single result that has been positive (aside from the Gophers beating UNC back in Nov. - and look how that season ended up unfolding!).

February 26, 2011 at 11:42 PM

 
Blogger RedTigerShark said...

There is some guy out there saying "The past 12 months have been awesome out here. We got snow and won the World Series."

February 28, 2011 at 9:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home