The blog formerly about a daily dose of mostly Minnesota sports rants and raves with a sprinkling of general sports commentary and a pinch of jaded-malaise regarding the world around us

May 27, 2010

Holy $%#@*


No, I am not talking about the two Twins' losses yesterday. Those are as expected as Lucy pulling the football away. I am talking about Gemmy Industries. I received the following email this morning:
We have received the stakes and tethers and have input a request to have it sent to you. You should receive it within 7-10 business days. Thank you,Customer Service.
I still think I will be missing the adapter but 2 out of 3 isn't too bad.I thought their offer to send the stakes if they ever were stocked again was an empty offer to make me go away.
Sorry I can't figure out why it keeps wiping out my spaces. I really have to start real work and can not play around with it.

4 Comments:

Blogger drinkingtommykramer said...

Looks like someone owes David McIntyre an apology.

May 27, 2010 at 7:27 AM

 
Blogger Jan said...

RTS - You can't complain, it'll be just in time for "Summer Christmas" aka your birthday in a few weeks.

May 27, 2010 at 7:49 AM

 
Blogger MCA said...

Righteousness prevails!!! Good on 'ya, RTS. Enjoy pissing off your neighbors for many years to come.

May 27, 2010 at 2:39 PM

 
Blogger LH said...

Gemmy Industries just saved Christmas

May 28, 2010 at 4:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home