The blog formerly about a daily dose of mostly Minnesota sports rants and raves with a sprinkling of general sports commentary and a pinch of jaded-malaise regarding the world around us

May 20, 2010

Fluff of the day






I saw Barney Frank on CNBC today. It reminded me of the separated at birth with the Harkonian from Dune. I thought I would throw another one out there: Nomar and Mike from American Pickers.
Completely different subject, about a month ago I finished restoring the pinball machine. I think the over / under on it was completion vs never working again. The under came in, surprising even myself.



2 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

RTS - nice call on Nomar and Mike.

Look at you and the follow through on the pinball machine. I need a photo of you next to the working machine with the top 10 high scores and "RTS" next to them.

BTW - Ever see "King of Kong"? If not, see it.

May 20, 2010 at 8:55 PM

 
Blogger drinkingtommykramer said...

Congratulations on your victory, RTS. You deserve it.

May 21, 2010 at 8:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home