The blog formerly about a daily dose of mostly Minnesota sports rants and raves with a sprinkling of general sports commentary and a pinch of jaded-malaise regarding the world around us

February 11, 2008

AP at the Pro Bowl

Okay...so, I totally forgot that the Pro Bowl was played yesterday (is there a more irrelevant all-star game?). It's a good thing, or I wouldn't have slept on Saturday thinking about AP getting all these carries in a meaningless game. Yikes. Luckily, he escaped without injury, and tore up the defense in the process.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=3240240&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab2pos1

2 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Do you get the feeling that the coaches on the NFC game felt like they were playing TecmoBowl and had that games version of Bo Jackson?

I love his intensity. I watched one play, which happened to be one of his carries, and he went full boar into a group of defenders causeing me to quietly throw up in my mouth. But he bounced back up, no problem.

Just think if we actually get a receiver and if T-Jac turns into a serviceable quarterback. . .

Dreaming of what can be - the curse of every Vikings fan.

February 11, 2008 at 5:05 PM

 
Blogger RedTigerShark said...

I did not watch it, but I can only imagine the amount of effort the 7 Patriot starters put into the game.

They should just cancel the pro-bowl. I imagine every player has nightmares the night before about suffering a Robert Edwards like injury.

February 12, 2008 at 8:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home