The blog formerly about a daily dose of mostly Minnesota sports rants and raves with a sprinkling of general sports commentary and a pinch of jaded-malaise regarding the world around us

April 10, 2012

Science and Technology Tuesday

The new direction of FTLOSBW includes some good ole Science and Technology chatter. Apropos of FTLOSBW being, on average, three years behind what is actually 'happening' in the area of Science and/or Technology, this was from a Ted conference in November of 2009. I don't think you need a way-back machine to have this blow your mind. I bet back then the audience felt like it was living in the future when they saw this which means viewing it right now is like living in the past but also the present and future but maybe more like 9 minutes in the future because of the whole Google glasses thing.*



* I linked the Google glasses to boost the reputation of "Science & Technology Tuesday" and seem relevant but I fear that FTLOSBW may be late to that party too, late like the everybody-left-to-hit-the-bars-and-locked-their-doors-so-no-bingers-for-you-or-your-dumb-blog-friends-late.

** The pic is the inside of my computer. I had to upgrade some memory, I did it all by myself. Science & Technology!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home