The blog formerly about a daily dose of mostly Minnesota sports rants and raves with a sprinkling of general sports commentary and a pinch of jaded-malaise regarding the world around us

December 2, 2011

FTLOSBW Changes Direction




We should all be aware by now that MCA resigned in a fit of maturity over how unimportant sports actually are. He did this mid football season to boot. I have not seen this kind of unprofessional behavior since Nigel Tufnel resigned on tour at the air force base. With interest already waning in the Minnesota sports scene, as well as previously confirmed commitments, it is with great excitement that I present to you the new direction of FTLOSBW:

A FREE FORM JAZZ ODYSSEY

Now I have no idea how you do something like this in print. Any suggestions would be welcomed. Let me say that the editors have already shot down the logo of a woman crawling on her knees, collared with a dog chain having a smelly glove shoved in her face. They thought it was offensive or something like that. For inspiration here is how it looked circa 1984:




1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

100% With you on free form jazz odyssey, I've need a place to vent my pro-marijuana, small government propaganda. We could be like the ladies over at The View, just a bunch of gals gabbin' it up. Or the ladies over at The Talk. I don't know they're both great shows, so hard to decide.

I say we change the title of the blog too. Most likely it will be "The blog formerly about Minnesota sports. . ."

Question: where do we post things about how Sidney Rice is now out for the season with concussions? For example, I once said this: "On another note, good luck in Seattle Sidney Rice you dumb fuck. Have fun with TJac tossing you the ball. Asshole. Thanks for not getting that surgery you needed either, hope your career ends in training camp when you blow out your knee."

Oops, I kinda sound just like Elizabeth Hassleback, I better be careful!

Shut yo mouth. Now I sound like Whoopi Goldberg! I love this new direction!

December 2, 2011 at 1:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home