The blog formerly about a daily dose of mostly Minnesota sports rants and raves with a sprinkling of general sports commentary and a pinch of jaded-malaise regarding the world around us

April 1, 2010

Late Night Wars: Jay Leno continues to be an ass

This should probably be a "Holy Bejebus" item but Leno is now saying how "screwed" he got when NBC bought out Conan. Really? I've never thought Leno was funny and considering how he took over Carson's chair, I'm not surprised that he still plays the victim in all of this.

1 Comments:

Blogger RedTigerShark said...

I grew up in a house with the 3 networks plus PBS, channel 9, 23, 29 and 41. In those grim years, I would watch Carson and Letterman because they were literally the only thing on late night. I can homestly say it has been close to 18 years since I specifically tuned into a late night program. One might come on while I am doing something else but I am not really watching it.

April 1, 2010 at 9:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home