The blog formerly about a daily dose of mostly Minnesota sports rants and raves with a sprinkling of general sports commentary and a pinch of jaded-malaise regarding the world around us

March 28, 2010

Has to be Fun to Sign This Lineup Card

Just browsing through today's lineup. Yeah, fellas, this is exciting. When was the last time you could look at a Twins starting lineup and have to search this hard to find an easy out?

I'll put that 1 through 8 up against just about anybody in the league right now. Apologies to Brendan Harris. Keep working on it, son.


1, Denard Span, CF
2. Orlando Hudson, 2B
3. Joe Mauer, C
4. Justin Morneau, 1B
5. Michael Cuddyer, RF
6. Jim Thome, DH
7. Jason Kubel, LF
8. J.J. Hardy, SS
9. Brendan Harris, 3B

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

I know this is my "go to" comment but I gotta say, me likey.

March 29, 2010 at 8:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home