The blog formerly about a daily dose of mostly Minnesota sports rants and raves with a sprinkling of general sports commentary and a pinch of jaded-malaise regarding the world around us

December 15, 2009

RTS College Football Office Bowl Pool

Fellow contributors of the FTLOSBW, I am running the office bowl pool. If you would like to play, let me know and I will send you a form. It is $10 to get in. If you don't want to play you will not hurt my feelings.

I would just post the sheet here, but gosh darn it I can not get the spreadsheet portion to post correctly.

2 Comments:

Blogger BG said...

RTS - I am in. Can you send it via email?

December 15, 2009 at 6:09 PM

 
Blogger RedTigerShark said...

You should have a copy in your email. Let me know if you did not receive one.

December 16, 2009 at 6:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home