The blog formerly about a daily dose of mostly Minnesota sports rants and raves with a sprinkling of general sports commentary and a pinch of jaded-malaise regarding the world around us

July 29, 2009

RTS Makes Aquisition


The Twins might be sitting idly by, but that does not mean that I will. Last night I acquired The Entertainer Roy Clark, a sit down pinball machine. Do I know anything about fixing pinball machines, anything beyond basic wiring or am a natural with such type of things? No, no and not even close. I found a blog that listed The Entertainer as the worst themed pinball game ever. #1 is #1. If it was the third worst, then it would just suck, but being the worst, that means something.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

This why I've been friends with you for 20 years.

July 29, 2009 at 1:42 PM

 
Blogger RedTigerShark said...

I left out one detail, it does not currently work.

July 29, 2009 at 2:21 PM

 
Blogger LH said...

This is why i gave you that 9-digit phone number so long ago....

July 29, 2009 at 4:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home