The blog formerly about a daily dose of mostly Minnesota sports rants and raves with a sprinkling of general sports commentary and a pinch of jaded-malaise regarding the world around us

April 24, 2012

Oh, what the F***

Alright now I have screwed up the whole blog! I swear all I was doing was looking for how to add a new poll! Why did they have to change something that used to be so easy! Please someone change it back. I am sorry. Really, all I wanted to ask was is Matt Capps futility proof of the need for a good closer or proof that it is ridiculous to have a defined closer? That is it. Now Holy Bejebus is gone, again. There is a green bar on the side and we are listed at the top. WTF mate.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

I actually like the look, nice work, reminds me of the old days of FTLOSBW. Watching you deal with the blog and it's settings is like Lenny with a mouse.

On Capps, HOLY FUCK. Also, the fact that Jamey Carroll hits a TRIPLE to lead off the bottom of the 8th and Mauer, Willingham, and Morneau can't drive him in is why I stand by my text to DTK and BG last night saying "I H8 the Twins."

April 24, 2012 at 9:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home