The blog formerly about a daily dose of mostly Minnesota sports rants and raves with a sprinkling of general sports commentary and a pinch of jaded-malaise regarding the world around us

April 24, 2012

FTLOSBW to try "spirit world" for answers

Like Chavez and the rest if the Regulators, we find ourselves at a sporting crossroads. The Vikes are a gnats ball hair from moving, the Twins look - why am I even doing this, we get it. Young Guns was on and I Just thought if we went through the spirit world on a peyote trip a path would reveal itself to us. I'd say at least we're not the Saints but I'd trade just about anything for a title.

2 Comments:

Blogger RedTigerShark said...

I have to say, all of Google's new features suck. Why does it have to be everything for everyone and everything be interconnected? I don't use Facebook and I don't want another product like Facebook or circles or any of this other stuff. I just want an email and a blog and that is it. I don't want to have to sort people, I don't want those people to know that anyone else exists. Google quit giving me suggestions. If I want it I will set it up. Has anyone figured out how to post a poll or side column? Why did they have to mess with a good thing.

April 26, 2012 at 10:22 AM

 
Blogger RedTigerShark said...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2012/story/_/id/7859778/minnesota-vikings-push-all-right-buttons-day-1

The Vikings ranked #1 after one round. When was the last time that happened?

April 27, 2012 at 11:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home