The blog formerly about a daily dose of mostly Minnesota sports rants and raves with a sprinkling of general sports commentary and a pinch of jaded-malaise regarding the world around us

February 1, 2008

Mets, Santana reach agreement on extension

Noooooooooo....

The link below is of a NY perspective on the trade and the Twins....ALERT: Do not read the following article if the current state of affairs in MN sports has already left you teetering on the brink of depression- for this will surely push you over.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/01/sports/baseball/01sandomir.html?_r=1&ref=sports&oref=slogin

2 Comments:

Blogger BG said...

What the hell, it's raining here today, I'm listening to mellow music...why not make me want to drink 12 Buds and sleep for the next 18 hours.

Here is another from Jayson Stark, basically presenting the debate for whether or not this contract was good for baseball, and interviewing a few people who pointed out that the Twins "could" have signed Santana, but "chose" not to. Ouch. I'm going to go throw up now...

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/columns/story?columnist=stark_jayson&id=3226745&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab3pos1

BG

February 2, 2008 at 5:58 PM

 
Blogger Jan said...

So much he said, she said it is making my head spin and my heart ache.

Serisously, I want to punch Carl Pohlad into the afterlife. That's so bad, I can't believe I just said that. I'm a terrible person now and Pohlad made me that way.

February 4, 2008 at 8:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home