The blog formerly about a daily dose of mostly Minnesota sports rants and raves with a sprinkling of general sports commentary and a pinch of jaded-malaise regarding the world around us

December 6, 2012

There Is No God - Percy's Season Done

The mystery is over, Percy's done for the season as the Vikes shut him down.   Looks like the season now rests squarely on AP.  I, for one, predict big things.  Bears are without Urlacher this weekend, can anyone say "300 yard game for AP?"  I can.  Exciting.

We just need to get it done, as Burgess Meredith once said about wishing for things -

1 Comments:

Blogger BG said...

Jan - I apologize for not following through on my Norquist pledge.

I like your optimism around the Vikes, but they will need WAY more out of Ponder. He killed us against the Fudgies.

December 7, 2012 at 4:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home