The blog formerly about a daily dose of mostly Minnesota sports rants and raves with a sprinkling of general sports commentary and a pinch of jaded-malaise regarding the world around us

December 12, 2012

In furtherance of the AP post below...

A right and proper appreciation for Adrian Peterson here: http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8732847/how-minnesota-adrian-peterson-became-best-running-back-football-again I also love how the writer gets at the self-loathing and sense of inadequacy, and acknowledges the Packer jealousy, that all come with being a Vikes fan.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

I could only skim most of the part about the Packers and the game at Lambeau but read in earnest the part about AP and his childhood and his positive attitude. I don't think I could have a bigger man crush on a guy than I do on him. I want to write him a letter. I almost believe in God now because of him. I think he thinks God has a Championship waiting for him and I agree.

December 12, 2012 at 1:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home