The blog formerly about a daily dose of mostly Minnesota sports rants and raves with a sprinkling of general sports commentary and a pinch of jaded-malaise regarding the world around us

April 28, 2011

Odds and Sods FTLOSBW

Sorry, title a little misleading, just some random thoughts I had this morning at 2 am when catching up on my morning t.v. nothing really in reference to the highly underrate Who album (I know RTS is a fan.)


Thought 1 - The NFL draft is tonight, I did not know that. The pain from the past two years is enough to make me not care.


Thought 2 - "The Franchise" looks more like "The Guy Who We Won't Resign Which Frees Up Cash To Give DYoung a Deal."


Thought 3 - I'm done with Minny winters.


Thought 4 - I'm also done with babies who wake you up at 2am.

3 Comments:

Blogger BG said...

I might be done with the Minny Twins after seeing the results of the last two games. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? I realize and acknowledge that Mauer is important to this team, but Joe doesn't PITCH!?!?! Are you serious?

Whoever it was that predicted that this season could end up being like the 2010 Vikings' season is 100% correct so far. 2011 Twins = 2010 Vikings.

As for tonight's draft...I just don't want them to reach on one of these lame QBs! I'd much rather go into the season with (choose one) Palmer/McNabb/Kolb and Joe Webb than blow the #12 pick on Ryan f-ing Mallett.

April 28, 2011 at 6:16 PM

 
Blogger Jan said...

The Twins walked 15 in the first two games of this Rays series. Tongiht the over/under on walks feels like 7.5 but I don't know why. With Swarzak on the mound tonight (welcome back Tony) I'll take the under. Exciting!

April 28, 2011 at 6:59 PM

 
Blogger RedTigerShark said...

Well BG what do you think of Ponder?

April 28, 2011 at 8:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home