The blog formerly about a daily dose of mostly Minnesota sports rants and raves with a sprinkling of general sports commentary and a pinch of jaded-malaise regarding the world around us

December 8, 2010

Invitation for the RTS college football office pool

I run a college football office pool. If anyone would like to participate please let me know and I will send you a sheet. The games are weighted and you pick the winners straight up no spread. It is $10. Last year I had 50 people. I doubt I will have as many this year.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

RTS - I'll take the opposite of your picks.

December 9, 2010 at 9:30 AM

 
Blogger BG said...

RTS - I am in. Can you send me the brackets. I'll mail you a check.

December 10, 2010 at 1:37 AM

 
Blogger RedTigerShark said...

BG- I just sent it.

December 10, 2010 at 9:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home