The blog formerly about a daily dose of mostly Minnesota sports rants and raves with a sprinkling of general sports commentary and a pinch of jaded-malaise regarding the world around us

November 13, 2007

pop the cherry

My first official blog posting... this is exciting. It reminds of that first time I came home with a loaf of bread, opened up, and discovered that it had already been sliced.... this is a wondrous time to be alive.

So, I'm glad to say that the topic of my first posting is a positive one. As sad as things are in MN sports right now, last night's football game was a sort of wake-up call- that brought me back from the edge with these 6 simple, beautiful words: at least were not the 49ers. Not since Blake v. [Insert School Name Here] have I seen a more anemic, inept and woefully over matched offense than I witnessed last night during the 49ers/Seahawks game. Don't get me wrong- if the 49ers offered up a one for one trade right now: Smith for Jackson, we'd be crazy not to take it... but there is something seriously not right with that offense right now- and for that, this morning, I'm thankful.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Schadenfreudist

November 15, 2007 at 4:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home